martes, 26 de junio de 2012

I love to see you walk into the room body shining lightin' up the place
And when you talk, everybody stop 'cause I know you know just what you sayin'

Don't fly me away, don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart
You shelter my soul, you're my fire when I'm coldI want you to know



It was many years ago baby when you stole my cool 'Cause you had me at hello

You keep me humble, I like this type 'cause you know there's more to life
And if I need ya, you will be hereYou will make the sacrifice

Gotta feel you and be near you, You're the air that I breathe to surviveGotta hold you, wanna show you that without you my sun doesn't shine

You don't have to try so hard for me to love you
Boy without you my life just ain't the same
You don't have to try so hard for me to love you

You had me at hello

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario